Milwaukee Ballet's Summer Intensive Program
CLICK HERE FOR AUDITION INFORMATION
Milwaukee Ballet's Summer Intensive Program includes:
• Outstanding international faculty including Mireille Favarel, Monica Isla, Denis Malinkine, Tatiana Malinkine, Rolando Yanes and dancers from Milwaukee Ballet.
• Challenging daily classes including Ballet, Pointe, Men's Work, Variations and Partnering.
• Dynamic style classes including Jazz, Modern, Pilates, African, Character and Spanish.
• Daily rehearsals for Emergence, the showcase performance with original choreography by faculty and guest teachers.
• High school graduates attending the summer program are eligible to audition for the 2013-14 season of the prestigious Milwaukee Ballet II program. More than 40% of the dancers in Milwaukee Ballet Company completed the Milwaukee Ballet II program.
• Students attend from more than 20 states and five countries.
• Supervised dorm accommodations and full meal plan available at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee campus on Milwaukee's beautiful East Side.
• Transportation included to and from housing accommodations.
• Enjoyable evening and weekend activities.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW PHOTOS OF MILWAUKEE BALLET'S 2011 SUMMER INTENSIVE PROGRAM
CLICK HERE FOR THE COMPLETE 2013 SUMMER INTENSIVE BROCHURE
Milwaukee Ballet School & Academy is an accredited institutional member of the National Association of Schools of Dance (NASD).
The Nancy Einhorn Milwaukee Ballet II Program Milwaukee Ballet II develops dancers with the technical skills and artistry required for a professional career as a dancer by providing training needed to bridge the gap between student and professional through performing opportunities with Milwaukee Ballet Company as well as performances created specifically for Milwaukee Ballet II. The 2013 Pre-Professional Summer Program is the audition period for the 2013-14 Milwaukee Ballet II season.
"Between classes and performances and outreach programs, I danced more than I ever had before! The Milwaukee Ballet II program was a great way to grow as a person and a dancer and it was so exciting to spend so much time doing what I love!" - Valerie Harmon, Milwaukee Ballet Artist since graduating Milwaukee Ballet II in 2008
Learn more about The Nancy Einhorn Milwaukee Ballet II Program »
Learn more about the current Milwaukee Ballet Company Dancers who started their careers after the Milwaukee Ballet Summer Intensive Program: